He/She is responsible for developing and implementing social media and content strategies to help clients to grow their businesses through various online and social media channels. You should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way.
Duties and responsibilities
- Sound and responsible social media and content strategy creation and implementation
- A consistently superior creative concept creation and execution
- Administering all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Proper, innovative and timely execution of work according to the schedule
- Availability to cover Social Media events
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
- Interest in and aptitude for developing social media and content strategy solutions
- Possess understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across all the social media channels.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how clients can best leverage new tools and services.
- Analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Demonstrate strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from client’s stated business objectives and implement those plans.
- Exhibit solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans to clients and internal teams – new business experience a plus.
- Display understanding of business concepts and client objectives in order to identify campaign expansion opportunities
- Ability to self-manage while managing assigned teams and projects under tight deadlines.
Please send your CV to email@example.com